Saturday, May 9, 2009

What's all this about Pluto?

First off, I am not and astrologer. However, I'm hearing a lot of buzz going around about the planetary energy of Pluto entering our lives and what to expect as that plays out. From what I am hearing, it is not a pretty picture.

"Big changes," said one friend. Just look at what's happened to the banks!"

Curious about all of this, I found a piece on the Internet that tells me, "Pluto’s transformative power comes as a release of the old in order to survive. It often forces us to surrender that which we have most valued. And, Pluto doesn’t take “NO” for an answer. Pluto is working to transform and evolve us, not just personally, but collectively; and, because of the long periods of its transit, it works slowly and thoroughly."

I just made a card about the Black Madonna, another "big energy" player. I think I need to learn more about these two forces. It looks like change is in the wind, and forewarned is forearmed. Time to "get down and dirty" if the real transformation is going to happen.

No comments: